Monachus 70 Fly
Monachus 70 Fly – is an impressive and elegant yacht with a sporty spirit and an attractive appearance that does not leave spectators indifferent. It provides all the comfort of a cruise, and the wind on the flying bridge completes the pleasure of freedom of movement. It has superior navigability, it’s safe and sleek in every aspect and designed for dynamic lifestyle yacht mans to the highest CE category ‘A’ standards.
Profile Monachus 70 Fly
Monachus 70 Fly - Main Deck
Monachus 70 Fly - Sun Deck
Monachus 70 Fly - Lower Deck 4 cabins
Monachus 70 Fly - Lower Deck 3 cabins
MAIN TEHNICAL DATA:
- Overall length: 70 ft
- Maximum width: 14 ft
- Draft: 3,7 ft
- Displacement (at full load ISO 8666): 36,596 Ib
- CE class ‘A’
ENGINES & PERFORMANCE: (standard and optional)
- 2 x VOLVO D13-900hp – IPS 1050 (standard), 32 kts
- 2 x VOLVO D13-900hp – IPS 1200 (optional), 35 kts
- 2 x VOLVO D13-1000hp – IPS 1350 (optional), 37 kts
PROJECT Building material:
- Building material: GRP /vinyl ester / isophtalic resin
- Building technology: Vacuum infusion
- Styling & concept: Monachus yachts, Pulse Yacht Design and Srdjan Dakovich, naval architect
- Keel: V-shape
- Fuel capacity: 3600 l (951 US Gls)
- Fresh water: 1200 l (317 US Gls)
- Black & gray water: 650 l + 350 l (172 + 93 US Gls)
Monachus Yachts materials have been designed and developed to offer users the most accurate representation of the yacht possible.
The finishing touches, standard equipment and the range of optional offers may vary from hull to hull.
The information provided by materials (virtual tours, images, videos, etc…) is for informational purposes only. While Monachus Yachts endeavours to provide accurate information on this site, some may still contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Monachus Yachts makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the image or representation of the product displayed with the image or representation of the product in reality.
Monachus Yachts reserves the right to modify at any time, without notice, any content and characteristics of any yacht, including, but not limited to, colours, materials, optionals and equipment.